The MK-660’s innovative direct drive motor technology is whisper quiet and powerful enough to deliver fast cutting on any type of tile up to 14″ in length. The MK-660 is made with solid steel frame for durability, yet is lightweight and portable so it can easily be taken to any job-site.
- Ultra-quiet 3/4 hp direct drive DC motor with blade braking system.
- Variable height cutting head allows for plunge cutting and use of blades smaller than 7″ in diameter.
- Chrome guide-bar and linear-bearing assembly ensure precise alignment and precision cutting.
- Lightweight aluminum cast components for rigidity and strength.
- One-piece reinforced zinc-plated steel frame with carrying handles.
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspections.
- Removable thermoplastic water reservoir.
- 7″ diamond blade & submersible water pump included.
- Made in the USA.
- One-year limited warranty.
|Horse Power||3/4 hp|
|Blade Capacity||7″ (178mm)|
|Arbor Size||5/8″ (16mm)|
|Depth of Cut||2″ (51mm)|
|Length of Cut||14″|
|Diagonally Cuts||10″ Tile|
|Weight||48 lbs. (21.7 kg.)|
|LxWxH||27″ x 21″ x 16″|
|LxWxH (mm)||686 x 533 x 406|
|Shipping Method||UPS / Fed-Ex|
Exploded View & Parts List
MK-660 Wiring Schematic